Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Publications


Looking back on the year I feel like I've barely achieved anything: most of the authors I wanted to translate are still on the to do list, I have no idea which PhD programs fit my interests and needs, and I haven't applied to any translation grants. However, the publication side of things is not entirely hopeless. My own book came out in Moscow, I've had something like 15 translations accepted for various magazines, and my attendance at ALTA made me feel that my efforts may be obscure, but are not entirely isolated. For those of you who read Russian I encourage you to check out some of my poems on LitKarta or TextOnly. For those of you who have $5 to spare go buy My Imagined Funeral (my book) online. (Although, the site that carries it is in Russian. HA! Good luck.) Merry Merry.